We are recruiting students and others to come and join our Woodland team. If you have ever wondered how you could be part of the National Elf Service without becoming a blogger, here’s an entry route for you. We are launching our #ElfHelp programme today!
Top 7 Reasons why you should join us
- Gain real life experience in social media and publishing
- Be part of a fun team that nurtures creativity and innovation
- Serve a meaningful cause by promoting evidence-based health and social care research
- Receive support and training from the core National Elf Service team and other peers
- Have the chance for VIP attendance (and participation!) to warm your hands around one of our campfires with top healthcare and social care experts
- Receive complimentary subscription to the National Elf Service for the duration of your position
- Receive LinkedIn certificate for your contribution, so the work experience can be clearly seen on your CV
Duties will include:
- Blog editing and reviewing
- Communicating with publishers and researchers
- Relationship building with key stakeholders
- Excellent written, editing and communication skills
- Professional approach
- Creative self-starter
Communications, PR and Social Media Role
Duties will include:
- Social media campaigns, tweet chats and live events
- Develop press and communications materials to promote the National Elf Service
- Support our Virtual Help Centre
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong IT background (especially in social media)
- Experience in health PR and/or communications
Interested? Read on…
We are looking for people who can commit at least 2 hours per week. The positions will run for 3 months, starting in January 2016. We have an office in Oxford, but our team work remotely, so all you need is a laptop, wifi, Skype and a comfy place at home or uni!
We would also like to encourage people with lived experience of health conditions to apply.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a short email introducing yourself to our Project Coordinator Dochka Hristova. We look forward to hearing from you!
The application deadline is December 22, 2015.
Due to the high number of applicants we received, we are no longer accepting applications but if you are really keen to join, get in touch and we shall consider you for the next round!