The National Elf Service is a new type of disruptive digital health resource. It will help make evidence-based practice a reality by:
– Providing quick access to relevant and reliable new evidence
– Democratising the debate around research
– Equipping all professionals with the skills they need to use research in practice
– Providing the tools professionals need to track their learning and contribute to their CPD
Thousands of people use the website every day to read our freely available expert blogs that summarise the latest high quality research. We now also offer a number of additional personalised services, which individuals or institutions can purchase through subscription, to enhance their experience of the core free service.
National Elf Service: 10 reasons to subscribe
- Keep up to date with the latest reliable health and social care research
- Create bespoke email alerts on the topics that matter most to you
- Meet experts around the campfire to discuss important new evidence
- Automatically track your learning and print CPD certificates that summarise your learning
- Connect with colleagues in your field of interest
- Keep reflective practice notes
- Develop your critical appraisal skills and contribute blogs in your field of interest
- Steer the future direction of the National Elf Service and the topics we cover
- Give your team members unlimited access to the site (institutional subscribers only)
- See how your staff use the site to support their CPD (institutional subscribers only)
I’ve recorded this short video introduction to the website, which gives you a better idea of how the subscription features work. Please take a few minutes to watch it and feel free to ask me any questions.
Contact us to discuss institutional subscriber packages for your team or organisation. We offer a range of packages for 10 to 100,000 people!