The Department of Health have published a set of papers from the first meeting of the Ministerial Advisory Group on the Mental Health Strategy, chaired by Paul Burstow, Minister of State for Care Services. The Minister leads on overseeing the implementation of No health without mental Health: a cross-government mental health outcomes strategy for people of all ages, which was published in February 2011.
The main role of the Ministerial Advisory Group on the Mental Health Strategy is to ensure the co-ordination of work across all partner organisations, across Government, and across the Department of Health and help support the Government’s aim of achieving parity of esteem between physical and mental health.
The papers from the first meeting are:
- Revised agenda 3 May 2011 (PDF, 12K)
- Terms of reference and governance (PDF, 93K)
- Developing a programme (PDF, 136K)
- Mental health social movement (PDF, 136K)
- National Advisory Council final report to Ministers March 2011 (PDF, 278K)
- Equality document (PDF, 45K)
- Workstreams (PDF, 20K