“The future is here, it’s just not evenly distributed”
– William Gibson was quoted as saying.
Is the future really digital? Looking at the current NHS you wouldn’t think so…
The third Mental Health Question Time public discussion brings together an expert panel to consider these questions:
– How do we reach the future of digital mental health, and what will it look like?
– What are the barriers in the UK health service to implementing effective digital mental health?
– What are the bridges to more effective digital innovation and implementation?
– How can we make sure that mental health apps are safe and effective?
– How should research designs adapt to better measure the efficacy and safety of digital interventions?