The Mental Health Foundation have added a new podcast to their excellent collection. It’s called progressive relaxation for better sleep and it supports the mental health awareness campaign they are running this week to promote the importance of sleep and relaxation.
There are now 14 podcasts in the series, which have been produced over the last few years:
- Progressive Relaxation for Better Sleep
- What is Mindfulness?
- Mindfulness – 10 Minute Practice Exercise
- Exercise and Mental Health
- How to Overcome Fear and Anxiety
- Stress and Relaxation: Quick Fix Breathing Exercise
- Stress and Relaxation: Full Works
- Wellbeing and Sleep: Quick Fix Relaxation Exercise
- Wellbeing and Sleep: Full Works
- Stress and the Mind: Quick Fix Relaxation Exercise
- Stress and the Mind: Full Works
- Wellbeing and Positive Thinking
- Wellbeing and Relaxation
- Wellbeing and Nutrition
Download the mp3s for free at Mental Health Foundation podcasts.